Monday, August 31, 2015

Bush Pig - Bush Pig 7"


Label: Amphetamine Reptile
Year: 1989

Is it possible that we never posted this long lost gem? I checked the archives and didn't see it, so before I delete it off my computer (it's coming out of rotation on the ole iPod), I figured I had better remedy this situation. Stat!
From the makers of King Snake Roost comes this little treat of deranged noise rock. And what a treat it is. Delightful! There are members of Mudhoney, Lubricated Goat, and other freak-a-zoids on board for the ride, but if you know King Snake Roost, then you kinda know what you're getting into. It's muscular, burly, unclean dirges of bass-driven hate-speak. And I mean that in a good way.

* Originally posted 11-07-09, reposted 08-31-15

DL

No comments:

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.