Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Mercury 4F - You Throw Me Up

 

Label: Bovine
Year: 1994

First off, I do not know how to make the fahrenheit symbol on a computer keyboard that this band employs in their name. I'm certain the method is a quick Google away, but honestly, who the fuck has the time? And do I really want my wife and kids seeing that I'm researching how to type the fahrenheit symbol? Talk about embarrassing.
Regardless, I wanted to get this posted in time for you to have it to play tomorrow at your Thanksgiving fest. If you are not an American person, or an ex-pat of some lineage that celebrates Thanksgiving, then...I don't know what to tell you. I guess, just go to your neighbors house, change the name on the mailbox to your own, cough in their faces, and declare it your dominion by divine right, or something. Then make a big meal, argue with your weird conservative uncle, and go to sleep at 5:00pm on the couch, drunker than you should be in the presence of your parents.
Nothing REALLY says "I'm thankful" quite like lumbering Swiss caveman noise rock, and Mercury 4F deliver the goods!
Save me the tofurky wishbone!

No comments:

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.