Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Drugs Of Faith - Architectural Failures

 


Label: Malokul
Year: 2013

If the unrelenting punishment of grindcore leaves you feeling a bit...ground up. May we humbly suggest the "grind-n-roll" stylings of Drugs Of Faith? They can drop the hammer and go 1000mph, but they are just as comfortable easing off the blasts and settling into mid-tempo contemporary hardcore speed. Which, I suppose, could be considered the "roll" in their descriptor.
Personally, I appreciate that they fuck around with different speeds and styles in order to make things more interesting. It's more interesting. If you're interested.
This is a four song 12" that I think runs a pretty perfect fourteen minutes or so. 
It will come as little surprise that Drugs Of Faith co-main member Richard "Grindfather" Johnson was in Agoraphobic Nosebleed for a time (as well as Enemy Soil), because you can hear some of that band's massive whallop here (and this record was mastered by Scott Hull, so there's that too). It's burly and loud, and that's sorta "what we do" here. Which is why it's here, and we are here talking about it. 

Physical copies are still available here

1 comment:

Elena Antonio said...

This is a testimony that I will tell everyone to hear. i have been married for 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Dr.Wealthy have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make everyone of you in similar issues to meet with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com or you can also contact him or whatsapp him on this +2348105150446.....  thank so much Dr.Wealthy. ...

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.