Monday, February 1, 2016

Drain - Pick Up Heaven


Label: Trance Syndicate
Year: 1992

Hey, look who's still alive?
Blog's been a bit quiet as of late on account of me starting a new j-o-b that doesn't allow as much d-I-c-k-I-n-g-a-r-o-u-n-d as my previous employ. Good for me, bad for blogging.
But, on the other hand, you old buddy Ipecac is rumored to be among the living again, so maybe if you speak his name into the mirror three times, or rub a magic lantern, or get down on your knees and pray real real hard, he might show up and start posting again. Maybe.
In the meantime, here's an album from Drain. It's super fucking weird. The high spots are really high, and the low spots are...super fucking weird.
I also just noticed that this was posted here before, years ago. I'm pretty sure the link is dead, or at least not very healthy, so here it is again.

DL

3 comments:

julius orange said...

their other album off speed and in there was really good too.

Anonymous said...

More Trance Syndicate please!

E Craig said...

I really like this.

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.