Friday, February 2, 2018

Hammerhead - Evil Twin


Label: Amphetamine Reptile
Year: 1993

Man, color me embarrassed. This record as never been celebrated here, and that's a glaring oversight by the staff, underwriters, and pagan idolaters of this blog. I apologize. Sincerely.

This is the 10" version which has the four songs from the original Evil Twin 7", plus the two songs from the Research And Development Series picture disc 7", and re-recorded version of the song "Load King" from the (wait for it) Load King 7". Everyone is a scorcher. Essential beyond belief.

DL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just listened to American Rampage this evening in my wood shop. Now I’m loading SGM and shit, there’s Hammerhead. Those guys are all over the place tonight. They were so good live.

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.