Monday, November 30, 2015

Glazed Baby - Ancient Chinese Secret


Label: Atomic Action
Year: 1999

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday (and if you're reading this from some country that does not celebrate Thanksgiving, first of all, I'm sorry, and second of all Thanksgiving is the day we celebrate our glorious tradition of immigrants commandeering and subjugating this great nation away from it's aboriginal inhabitants. And we eat turkey and things before going Christmas shopping. Pretty much that's it, but it also means a few days off work [unless you're a poor person, then you're just screwed...much like those aboriginal inhabitants referenced earlier], so that's nice), I certainly did. Managed to remove another tree from my front yard with my bare hands (I'm incredibly strong...like an ape or something) which gave me a real sense of accomplishment, as well as a gaping hole in the landscape against the façade of the house. I'll need to remedy that in the Spring time, with either a mid sized evergreen tree (possibly a Colorado Blue Spruce or a Columnar Norway Spruce) or a small understory flowering ornamental (tree form Viburnum maybe? Coral Bark Japanese Maple?)...but I'll decide this Spring and see what the nursery has to offer.
Sidebar: didn't we post this record before?
A near perfect soundtrack to ripping anything out by the roots. Big, ugly, burly, and fucked. Perfect.

DL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this band,it's a crime never released any vinyl,only ugly and nasty bad CDs...

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.