Saturday, November 8, 2014

Couch Slut - My Life As A Woman


Label : Handshake Inc.
Year : 2014

 Who doesn't enjoy a good ole fashioned sexist album cover? One you have to make sure is never on display in the front of your record stack so you don't come off looking like some perverted weirdo. Cover aside (which I think is hilarious and guaranteed to offend), New York band Couch Slut's "My Life As A Woman" is shaping up to be one of the heaviest records of the year. Screaming lead female vocals over distorted dropped  tuning doesn't hurt either. The best elements of noise rock, metal, and even a bit of melody makes for one brutal listen. Next paycheck, this limited run of 200 lp's goes in my collection. Grab one before they are gone.. and get that penis outta my face.. will ya? - Slander

01. Little Girl Things
02. Lust Chamber
03. Replacement Addiction
04. Carpet Farmer
05. Rape Kit
06. Split Urethra Castle

DL
LISTEN / BUY

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is it about the album cover that makes you think it is "sexist"?

Slanderbob said...

That woman looks like she's workin up a sweat, singing into that microphone.

Anonymous said...

idk, looks more like a depiction of consensual sexual activity from where i'm sitting

Slanderbob said...

This is all very Spinal Tap to me. Your average easily offended types will think it's sexist. I bought me a copy, and the cover was only 1% of the reason... the lp itself fucking KILLS!!!

Slanderbob said...

Don't take me serious, I rarely do. The original comment about the cover was riddled with sarcasm. - CHeers

Anonymous said...

http://deepthroatcumslutsissy.tumblr.com

Catalepsia said...

thanksssss

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.