Friday, April 6, 2012

the blood brothers - burn,piano island,burn


released 2003

that's right

this album is here

and if need be...you can rationalize it this way: at the drive-in fronted by a two headed fugazi's guy picciotto (who produced the band's final album)

fact: this album didn't leave the stereo in my van for a solid month after i bought it

the albums the band put out before this were kind of your run of the mill typical/not so typical "screamo" stuff....the white belts...the size small t-shirts on skinny albino boys kind of stuff...but there was something different about the band...and then they hooked up with producer ross robinson...and he got this album out of them...which is essentially the sound of a band blowing it's load

ok...i've rambled on enough about this...either you'll snag this up...or piss in my cereal

either/or....thanks

DL: burn,piano island,burn

4 comments:

Arthur Rambo said...

Such a ferocious record

Wild Thing said...

Wow, can't said nothing more than Thank you guy, soooo good!

Christopher Mrt said...

This album was my high school soundtrack. I wasn't complete without it.

Madonaldo said...

I am Alecia,from what I can read. It has been sad news and scam to everyone about Voodoo casters or so. But to me they are so real cause one worked for me not quite long ago.i met this man on a blog his name is Dr Abalaka is a very powerful man.I traveled down to where his shrine his and we both did the ritual and sacrifice.he had no website yet but he promised to create one as costumers are requesting for it, and now i'm free from the powders of sickness.I don't know about you but Voodoo is real;love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,diabetic voodoo,hypertensive voodoo,high cholesterol voodoo,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need a child),Luck, Money Spells,he also cure any cancer and HIV,it's all he does. I used my money to purchase everything he used he never collected a dime from. He told me I can repay him anytime with anything from my heart. Now I don't know how to do that. If you can help or you need his help write him on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com) and also his cell number: 760-935-3804 you can text him because he use to be very busy some times,i believe that your story will change for better,or if you have any question you can contact me here as 1001madonado@gmail.com best of luck.

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.