Monday, March 22, 2010

Unsane - Sick b/w No Soul 7"


Label: Mans Ruin
Year: 1996

This two song 7" has maybe my favorite Unsane jam on it, in the grueling menace of "No Soul". Oh, it's a beauty, I'm tellin' you. But I shouldn't have to tell you anything now should I? You got this one under control no doubt.
But...just in case, just in case you're saying to yourself, "do I really need two more Unsane songs? I already have sooooo many Unsane songs", just in that very case, let me remind you that we're talking about Unsane here. And, not only is it just Unsane, but it's Unsane as produced by Billy Anderson, and it's Unsane with additional guitar from Mike Morasky, who was in Steel Pole Bath Tub/Tumor Circus/Milk Cult. So, that just sorta sells itself right there, and I feel foolish even continuing on any longer.
Good day sirs (and that one madam). I said GOOD DAY!



4 comments:

Supercruel said...

sweet, awesome I have heard about this 7inch floating around for a while but could never find it. Still going to look but thanks for a chance to hear it.

Anonymous said...

you can never have too much of Unsane
or Melvins
or Mike Patton
or Sabbath
or etc etc

been listening to the Sweden bootleg alot lately, plus the Cutthroat 9 all from this wonderful blog

Love the Blog nearly as much as Unsane

Simon ( UK )

kittyempire said...

That's a "fuck yeah!" from me. I mean, it's Unsane, isn't it?

Cheers, great work once again.

Anonymous said...

can someone please upload the sweden bootleg? thanks in advance!

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.