Friday, October 23, 2009

pachinko - behind the green pachinko


released 1996

by "mega-leg" asking for their SPLENDOR IN THE ASS II: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO album over in the forum area...it reminded me to post this album

and if you weren't around to see some of the previously posted pachinko...go here slackass

and for those that really aren't all that familiar with these folks...watch me pull a quote out of my hat:

"these wisconsin-ites played something very much akin to the jesus lizard and shorty (and yes...i'm aware that's sort of redundant) mixed with some black flag and some cherubs"
-some guy


DL: behind the green pachinko

5 comments:

Mega-leg said...

Sweet! Thanks Ipecac! Still no "Ass Splendor" though, huh?

Mega-leg said...

Never me mind...it got hooked up on the board. Shiver me timbers!

ipecac said...

oh...there will always be ass splendor


now with less air quotes

Unknown said...

broken link :(

Anonymous said...

repost please..

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.