Friday, October 16, 2009

God Bullies - Join Satans Army


Label: Amphetamine Reptile
Year: 1990

I feel like every single time I went into Wuxtry Records there in ole Athens, Georgia during the five years I lived there, this very record was always staring back out of the 7" bin at me. Just eyeballin' me and shit. 
Quit lookin' at me God Bullies double 7"! Goddamn, I'm just trying to flip through these records, I ain't causin' nobody no problems. Why you startin' static like this? 
Motherfucker.
Well, the piece of shit finally wore me down, and one day I eventually bought the thing. The cover art was just ridiculous enough, the name of the band was just stupid enough, and I was frankly, sick and tired of being sick and tired.
Fine! You win God Bullies! You happy now?!
Assholes.

Whatever, this is a double 7" with one original, and three cover songs (Terry Jacks, Hot Chocolate, and Link Wray). Don't let em wear you down like they did with me.

No comments:

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.