Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Karp - Live 05-24-95 - KAOS Radio


Label: Bootleg
Year: 1995

Well, now I feel bad. Now I feel like that last post was a waste of time. Now I feel like I should make up for it by posting something that hasn't been posted quite as much all over the damn place. 
Certainly this is by no means a "Shiny Grey Exclusive", but I haven't seen this particular bootleg in more than one or two other places. So, there's a decent chance you hadn't happened upon it yet, and it'll be new to you. 
Karp, performing live on the radio in Olympia, Washington, pounding out their hits and being generally goofy between songs. The sound quality is what you would expect from a community radio broadcast, good if not great for a bootleg. 
I hope this redeems me.

1 comment:

1009 said...

Thanks. Love that bass tone Jared Warren gets.

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.