Monday, June 8, 2009

Drive Like Jehu - Live KXLU - 10-25-90

Label: Bootleg
Year: 1990

Alright, so people like Drive Like Jehu...not too surprising huh? Here's the other live recording I promised, a live set on Los Angeles radio station KXLU from 1990, and it's fucking great. They are starting to play the "Yank Crime" material, and it slays. In fact, it all slays, they play with real abandon on this one, the songs are ripping.
The beauty is, while digging out this ole chestnut, I found another old chestnut, another live set from Chapel Hill. It's basically the same material as the San Francisco set posted yesterday, so I'm not sure if it's "crucial", but I'll probably post it anyway. You know, for funsies.

Oh yeah, sorry but the songs don't have the song titles in the tags, probably my fault. Anyway the set is:
New Intro / New Math
Golden Brown
Do You Compute (part 1)
Do You Compute (part 2)
Luau
Bullet Train To Vegas

Have a super fantastic day.

1 comment:

Manel said...

That´s what I´m talking about!
Big up, yo!

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.