Friday, May 22, 2009

Into Another - Live in New Haven - 04-15-94

Label: Bootleg
Year: 1994

Okay, so here's the last of the live hardcore triad today. 
Into Another, a band that illicited strong response when they came out way back when because folks were expecting a traditional hardcore band based on their lineage, and what they got was this quasi-mystical heavy metal band with those soaring vocals. It took me awhile to get used to em, but eventually they worked out.
So maybe it's a stretch to call this "hardcore" per se, but they were always traveling within hardcore circles, so I give them a pass (because it's my place to do so...I distribute passes into the world of hardcore music on the weekends). This set includes tracks up through the Poison Fingers ep
Sound quality: C (the vocals start real low in the mix, but get better)

3 comments:

Sean said...

A hometown show that I still have the flier for! I also saw them get smoked on this tour in Providence by Rain Like The Sound Of Trains..it's nice to see the cleaver-shaped state represented in bootleg form!

Pedant said...

*elicited* /sorry

The Crust Monk said...

can you re-post part 2?

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.