Monday, June 20, 2016

V/A - Shiny Grey Monotone Radio - Show 16


Label: n/a
Year: 2016

Has it really been almost a year since you've been granted privileged access into the dark recesses of my soul via the most exalted (by me) digital mixtape series ever? Really? Dang.
Sorry. That one's on me.
But look, to make it up to you, I present yet another volume of 200% guaranteed 5 star, Zagat rated authentic rock music experience. Carefully...wait for it...CURATED by yours truly for maximum potency. And when something is curated, that's essentially French for "impeccable tastes administered by overbearing ego", which you just can't put a price on. Try to...nobody would dare monetize this dispensation. I'm talking motherfucking gold, motherfucking frankincense, AND motherfucking myrrh. All that shit! Good enough for 'Lil Baby Jesus, sure as shit good enough for ya'lls crusty butts. No offense. My diabetes must be acting up. Got me all discombobulated and ornery. Pretty sure the doctor's gonna amputate my right foot, which is enough to get most man's dander up. It's the dander talking.
Please enjoy the compilation, and leave me to my misery.

The bands:
Hot Snakes
Tar
Bitch Magnet
The Austerity Program
Dead Meat
Snailboy
Shorty
Throat
Ligament
Kurt
Willard
White Shit
Rocket Fuel Is The Key
Volt
Slug
Germbox

DL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your previous post "snake kills entire family" accompanied by image saying "snake kills whole family" has left me confused

Anonymous said...

great songs, thanks

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.