Friday, June 26, 2015

Fugazi - Live 04-04-95 - Irving Plaza, NYC


Label: bootleg
Year: 1995

I am off on vacation in about two hours, so the posting here will go from a slow trickle to absolutely zero for the next week. I hope you all survive in my absence, and I'll see you on the other side.

Since I'll be gone, I do feel obligated to leave on a high note, and what higher note is there than Fugazi at the top of their game ripping through over an hour of water tight, fully loaded, high caliber Fugazi music? There isn't anything much higher, that's what.
If you own the Instrument video then you've seen some of this performance as it's featured there. For good reason...it rips.
So, for the next week, please enjoy this and we will reconvene soon. Unless I am taken to a watery grave in the mouth of a man-eating shark...which is entirely plausible, and my absolute worst nightmare. Pray for me.

DL

No comments:

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.