Saturday, January 12, 2013

V/A - Shiny Grey Monotone Radio - Show 7


Label: n/a
Year: 2013

New year, new compilation (of old music), and the next installment in the ever expanding Shiny Grey Monotone Radio series.
This volume stays pretty heavy and aggro from the get-go, and doesn't let up until the very end (I have to give you the post-coital smoke, right?). I also think this volume is a good balance of heavyweights and smaller, lesser known bands. I can also give this one my endorsement as fantastic exercise music, it'll have you squat-thrusting you balls off, maxing completely out, and the envy of every gym rat fortunate enough to re-rack your dumb bells.
Feedback on the series is welcome, and requests may or may not be honored (although I will tell you I have already made up through Show 19, so any requests might take awhile to show up). Tell me how much you're lifting with this as your soundtrack.
The bands are:
Helmet
KEN Mode
It's Casual
Cable
Tigon
Family Man
Willard
Celan
Whitey
Crown Roast
White Shit
Mayyors
Festering Rinyanons
White Drugs
Shorty
The Jesus Lizard
Obits

DL

3 comments:

Wain said...

Powerful! My grip em up Round just got more intense.
Thanks1

Wild Thing said...

I'm completely addicted to the Radio Show series and this one is one of my favorite!
Helmet, Celan, White Drugs, The JL, man, I get a hard on!

ian said...

Thanks! It's Casual song is a real ripper!

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.