Sunday, September 11, 2011

Boilermaker - Watercourse



Label: Goldenrod
Year: 1994

If you live in Ethiopia, then, Happy New Year.
If you live in Barcelona, then, Happy National Day of Catalonia.
If you are a grandparent, then, Happy Grandparent's Day.
If you live in the United States, then...well, not "happy 9-11", I'm not really sure how you should acknowledge this day as a salutation.
Here is some music that I hope in same way or another makes your day somewhat better no matter how you are spending it.
Boilermaker always has made me feel good, and I've chronicled my feelings about this band in other places on this blog, so I needn't bore you with those details again. Long story short though, if you have even a passing interest in the second wave of post-hardcore/emo (the wave after the O.G. Washington D.C. stuff), then you should look into Boilermaker. Good stuff.

DL

No comments:

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.