Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cosmic Psychos - Slave To The Crave



Label: Rattlesnake
Year: 1990

It's been a while since we posted any Cosmic Psychos, and for that I apologize. So why not get back into the swing of Cosmic Psychos, with this ripping live show from 1988 in Melbourne? Sounds good to me.
Now, I'm not one to question the Cosmic Psychos scruples, but me thinks there might have been some studio sweetening after the fact on this record. The musicianship is a little too "perfect", especially the vocals, and that leads me to believe that the band might have reworked these numbers a bit after the fact, but in the long run, who cares? I mean, if they want to add a little extra heft to their Stooges-esque barn burners, then who am I to tell them that's cheating? I'm not the person to do that.
You should though. You should tell them.

DL

No comments:

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.