Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Pervert Week - New Babysitter


Label: Scratched Up
Year: 2015

Hope you are all holding up well during Global Pandemic 2020.
I thought it appropriate to post some scathing noise rock from our friends in Canada today as a tribute to those around the world holed up under the effects of COVID-19. I'm not sure exactly why that counts as a tribute...but...strange times.
Whatever the reasons, I think you will find comfort in the burly attack that Pervert Week unleash. Might even be enough nastiness to sanitize your space for the 38 minutes or so you will be listening. I'm not doctor though, so please take my suggestions for what they are worth (currently, about $6.00 USD).

Wash your hands. Stay home. Stay safe. Hail Mothra.

DL

3 comments:

Jerm said...

That you manhole?

man-shaped hole said...

fancy seeing you in here. not my blog though lol

Anonymous said...

This mwas supposed to be pressed in vinyl but unfortunately never came and the band looks like not playing anymore,sadly I wrote them and said me not did the LP,Awesome ugly noise rock to disolve the Coronavirus shit

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.