Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Drooler - Sichert Die Volks - Gemeinschaft! 7"


Label: Mans Ruin
Year: 1996

The selling point to this record (aside from being on Mans Ruin, which had some cache of its own) is that it features Crawlpappy vocalist Brian Childers on...well...vocals.
So, if you're familiar with the Crawlpappy version of drunken Helmet type music, then these two songs won't come as much of a surprise. Not as menacing as Crawlpappy, and adding a little more bluesy swing (not unlike Loudspeaker), but still plenty mean enough for most. Makes me miss Crawlpappy though.

DL

2 comments:

unionmill666 said...

down loaded just because of the description : Drunken Helmet !!!!! Reminded me of Stompbox I got the one album on Columbia it was right up my street at the time mid 90's

Anonymous said...

Yah, this I gotta hear. Drunken helmet sounds good about now. I'm still pissed about fudge tunnel

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.