Thursday, October 4, 2012

Brutal Juice - Brutal Juice 7"


Label: Man's Ruin
Year: 1996

Two songs, the last two songs they ever released actually, by a Texas band not affiliated with the lauded Austin scene, but the much less celebrated...Denton scene. A scene not known for too much. Maybe the Toadies were from there abouts? I don't really know. The Toadies were terrible, and I know very little about them, but I'm pretty sure they were from Dallas or something. Just trying to make connections, man.
Of the two tracks here, one is pretty good, I like it, the other one...sounds like something I don't quite understand. You probably will though...smarty pants.

DL

3 comments:

Chris0))) said...

Hi from Denton. Toadies are from Fort Worth. Brutal Juice "broke up" but still play around here once or twice a year or so.

Buck said...

Another band from the area you might enjoy is Baboon. Great stuff. Thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I always liked these guys. Actually bought this at the San Diego Comic-con but did not have the capability to play it, so thank you very much.

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.