Thursday, September 29, 2011

uncle touchy - 2010 basement demo



i had originally intended to make the previous uncle touchy post...but grAy beat me to it

weird things happen when you let grAy spend the night...there i was...just minding my own business...sitting in front of the computer...and grAy comes up behind me and says "hey...i made you some cocoa"...and i don't remember much else after that...but all of the change i had in my change jar is gone as well as all of my left socks

but i'm not gonna dwell on that

so just go on ahead and read grAy's description of the band...but tack on "some songs later made it onto their EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT VIOLENCE album...some songs didn't...as well as some bad brains/black flag/circle jerks/dead boys/dead kennedys covers"

DL: 2010 basement demo

No comments:

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.