Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Karp - Demo


Label: Self released
Year: 1994

Sure does seem like Karp is more popular these days then they ever were during their brief existence. Maybe it's a case of hindsight being 20/20, or maybe it's just the popularity of Big Business bleeding out to the member's former endeavors, but for whatever reason you can't help but trip over all the Karp shit littering the internets. So why not add to the mess? Yes. Bless this mess.
Our compatriot Fred posted this at his excellent blog Mindgrinder awhile back, but I didn't notice or forgot or something until I just googled "Karp" to get an image for this post and stumbled upon it. Oops. Oh well, I said it was a mess of Karp shit didn't I? My apologies to Fred. Oh well, kill all redneck pricks.

DL 

1 comment:

Kayjayare said...

Can you re-up this?

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.