Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ed Hall - Love Poke Here

Label: Boner
Year: 1990

By request, the second full length from Ed Hall. If you have been following this here blog for the past few months you will have already noted that we got pretty balls deep into the early 90's Austin, Texas / Trance Syndicate / Cherubs / Drain / Ed Hall / Johnboy / etc. scene a few months back. And there we described the music of Ed Hall, and I'm sure we gave a very lucid and well developed synopsis of the band and why you should invite them into you home. I'm sure we did, it's what we do. 
This particular album features the distinctive vocal "talents" of Kevin Whitley who would later go on to front Cherubs, in case that's what you need to hear before taking a chance on this.

By the way, happy mother's day to all the special ladies in my life who have had the honor of birthing my prodigy, and do my main dookie stain, the lady who brought me in to this world, Penny. Big ups!

* Links fixed 09.04.09

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

may the force be with you Flukenstock, happy Mothers day to all Moms. Love spoken here.
MV

Anonymous said...

You freakin' rock.
I had this cd back in 199o - my fav, saw them live on this tour.

Anonymous said...

dude is it please is it possible reposting it??? great

Anonymous said...

pleease reposted!

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.