Thursday, January 22, 2015

Sorry about the lack of posts here the last week, but...you know. Slander Bob has been doing some exciting and time consuming non-blog activities, including podcasts, judging film festivals, and pursuing his quest for the World Amateur Knife Throwing Championship, but he will be back around soon enough.
I have been doing nothing nearly as exciting, simply working. Working like a rented mule, which leaves scant little time for having any desire to look at a computer after hours. But fear not, I'm still here, I'm still queer, and you still need to get used to it.

Today I am going to get to a few more reposts that folks have requested and that I have on hand. After that, we will resume normally scheduled events; the high caliber, high octane, full frontal blogging that you have come to expect, and dare I say "love", from your friends here at Shiny Grey Monotone.

xxoxooxo
Gray

No comments:

 
Designed by mln3 designs & etc.